10.08.2010

summarily speaking.

I am in a bit of a blogging slump.

Which doesn't necessarily coincide with a life slump, but has me feeling a little blah none the less.

It seems like everything is going okay, and is almost great, but not quite to the point worth bragging about.

Tom is plugging along at work and school, I am keeping busy at home and working hard to find Olly-friendly work, I had a nice birthday (turning 26--yikes!), Russell has been misbehaving as usual, and Mr. Oliver now has two bottom teeth and according to the doctor, weighs 20 lbs, 3 oz and is 27.5 inches long.

We have all recovered from our various ailments; we are doing a little better financially and even have a little left over for fun extras; and I wouldn't say we are officially baby whisperers, but we are improving our levels of figured-Olly-out-ness, which always helps. So while we may not be healthy, wealthy, and wise just yet, we are getting there.

So Olly, look for the good, because it is there somewhere. Even when things seem just okay, or even bad, there are blessings to be found. And you, of course, are one of them, duh.

And because I've been stingy with the pictures lately, here is a funny picture of you, Daddy, and Brother:

1 comment:

  1. I caught up on all things Olly on your blog the other day and he is just too cute! Glad things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete